Thursday, April 12, 2012

Thing One and Thing Two



Thing One

I want to embroider this on a pillow. If only I knew how to embroider.

"I am a writer who came of a sheltered life. A sheltered life can be a daring life as well. For all serious daring starts from within."  Eudora Welty

Thing Two

I want you to watch this so you will laugh with me. It's Christopher Walken (or a reasonable facsimile) reading and interpretting Where The Wild Things Are by Maurice Sendak. You've never heard anythinglike this.

(I discovered this clip on author Ruth Donelly's fine blog READATOUILLE. You should check it out. Really. You should.)

2 comments:

  1. Watched it with my student teacher and howled. Love it! thanks for the laugh, Karen. :-)

    ReplyDelete

It's all about friendly conversation. Please leave your comments and thoughts!