Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Wordless Wednesday: Sweet Thoughts


A sweet writer friend snapped this pic for me of the Little Brown Bakery in NYC. How nice!

No connection to my publisher Little, Brown books. However, you can bet I will visit this place when I go visit my editor and agent later this year. And as one of my favorite bloggers commented, "Doesn't it look like the perfect place to read a Little, Brown book!" 

Still so excited about this new book and will have much to tell you in the coming months as we prepare for the early 2013 release date. I just put the second round of edits to bed on it and the cover design is underway. More news soon!

Happy Wednesday!

4 comments:

  1. I'm very excited about your new book too! That bakery looks like the perfect place to read a Little Brown book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Kathy, I love how you said that about being the perfect place to read a Little Brown book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very exciting to have a book coming out!

    That would be the perfect place for a Little Brown Book reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. every place is a good place to read a good book...but a nice bakery has to top the list.
    ...right after the deck chair on a transatlantic cruise sip that I mentioned in my post on Monday.

    new book 2013...how very exciting.
    for you as the writer and for me as an eager reader.

    ReplyDelete

It's all about friendly conversation. Please leave your comments and thoughts!