Monday, September 12, 2011

BBAW: Guest post/My Favorite Book Blogs

I'm so happy to participate in a small way to this year's BBAW (Book Blogger Appreciation Week). See my guest post here, which is, in a way, my love letter to the book blogging community.

And while we're at it, I'd like to list some of my favorite book blogs that  continue to educate and entertain me!

- The 3 R's Blog: Reading, Writing and Randomness.
- Bermuda Onion
- The Boston Bibliophile
- Geeky Blogger's Book Blog
- Devourer of Books
- Curl Up and Read
- The Betty and Boo Chronicles
- Books and Cooks
- Book Dreaming


Oh, and this isn't a book blog, but I have to visit Cake Wrecks Blog on a regular basis. Few things are as hilarious as typos with frosting!


Happy Reading!

8 comments:

  1. Gautami -

    Thanks for stopping by. I agree - BBAW is a great time to make new discoveries and friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for including my blog in your favorites list - it's reciprocated! And I loved your guest post on the BBAW site today too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Florinda -

    Thanks so much for your kind words. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, you just made my day! I'm thrilled to be included on such a fine list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have chosen some of my favorites! Thank you for spreading the word on these great blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are too sweet, Karen! Thanks so much for the shout-out. And that cake is hilarious. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are much too kind to include me on this list ... and even kinder to let me know about it, since I was so out of the BBAW loop. :) Had I done a list of my favorite blogs for BBAW, yours would have been on it. (And my favorite Cake Wrecks are always the ones that say something like "and underneath this write Happy Birthday." Love it!

    ReplyDelete

It's all about friendly conversation. Please leave your comments and thoughts!