Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Janeology: A compelling review

As you might know from yesterday's BBAW post, I have a huge affection for book bloggers. Enormous. Gigantic. Immense. Even, dare I say -  brobdingnagian (n.) marked by tremendous size. (This is my new favorite word.)

Okay, let me toss my synonym finder aside long enough to say big thanks to Zook Book Nook for posting such a thought-provoking review of Janeology that is less a review, but more a compelling essay on the challenges of motherhood and the emotions and reactions this role stirs in every woman.

It's this kind of exchange that truly makes me love my job. How lucky am I?

I would say I am lucky in brobdingnagian proportions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's all about friendly conversation. Please leave your comments and thoughts!